ORBIT MARINE SPORTS CENTER, INC.
3273 Fairfield Avenue,
Bridgeport, Connecticut 06605
Another "Capt. Noel's DREAM Diventure!"
Feb 8-17, 2020
Above dates are aboard “The Aurora.” Actual dates with flights and no land tours aprox. Feb 6-Feb 18, 2020.
Thank you for your interest in our upcoming trip to Raja Ampat! Located north of the upper most Australian peninsola in the Indian Ocean lies over 1500 islands which is said to offer just about THE best diving the world can provide. For a full discription of the location, please go to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raja_Ampat_Islands.
Our trip will include 9 days aboard one of the finest dive vessels available, “Aurora.” This will be our first trip aboard this vessel 140′ vessel, our second time in Raja Ampat. In my opinion, Raja Ampat has been the BEST diving I have ever done and happy to be heading back!
We will be aboard “The Aurora” Feb 8-17, 2020. As the date nears we will offer land tours prior to boarding the boat. Typically, anyone wishing to do some tours of the area will leave at least two days or more for scheduled tours. My agent for flights and tours will be able to help me with that planning.
Our package aboard "Aurorai" will include the following:
- Full board accommodation in twin/double cabin
- The shore activities/excursions according to the program
- All meals
- Soft drinks, tea, american and balinese coffee
- Diving activities including tanks, weights and weight belt (generally 4 dives per day)
- Transfer from/to embarkation/disembarkation airport
- NOT INCLUDED…PAYABLE ON BOARD
- Administration/Port Clearance Fee
- National Parks Entrance Fee
- Fuel surcharge
- Government taxes
- International and domestic air transportation
- Hotels and meals before and after the cruise
- Alcoholic drinks, espresso, cappuccino
- Nitrox refills
- Dive equipment rental (other than tanks, weights and weight belt)
- Massages and Spa treatments
- Travel insurance
- Onboard purchases
- Private tours
- On-board telecommunications
- Crew gratuities
The price for the above per person, double occupancy is $3780.00. Taxes, fuel surcharge, etc. $330.00 paid on board. Initially, to hold your spot, I will need a non refundable deposit of $500.00 per person. By submitting your deposit, you will be responsible for full payment of your spot unless Orbit Marine can find a replacement for you. It is strongly advised that you buy trip cancellation insurance in the remote chance you will have to cancel out of the trip. You can find trip insurance offerings through DAN(Diversalertnetwork.org), Diveasure.com or any other trip insurer.
The boat only has eight cabins, 16 people total. Since the price of this trip is almost half of our past trip to Raja, I expect this to be a full boat! Please feel free to call or e mail me at any of the above contact numbers.
This is one of those “once in a lifetime” trips that I’m sure you will never forget!
Again, Thanks for your interest. I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Capt Noel Voroba/ Group Leader