TURKS & CAICOS ISLANDS!
Nov 6-13, '21 $600 OFF Special!
COVID SPECIAL! THIS WEEK ONLY! DEDUCT $600.00 FROM PRICES LISTED BELOW!
Thank you for your interest in our upcoming trip to Turks and Caicos Islands! It’s been several years since our last trip and now it’s time to return!
Lying just south east of the Bahama Island chain, Turks and Caicos (TC) offers some of the south Atlantic’s best dive sites! There’s plenty of great shallow reef and incredible wall dives. Some of the most memorable dive sites include the North West point, West Caicos and French Cay to name a few. Abundant coral, reef fish and the occasional curious shark and Baracuda encounters make for a great day of diving!
This year’s trip will be aboard the Turks & Caicos “MV Explorer II!” In past years, we’ve always opted for a land based trip but found that travel time to/from the dive sites took up most of our day. Living aboard our dive vessel, we’ll have almost unlimited time to enjoy all the best dive sites TC has to offer!
Our package will include:
- All accommodations aboard the TC “MV Explorer II”
- *Three meals daily including snacks and alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages!
- Use of tanks, weight belts and weights.
- Not included:
- Tip for the Crew
- Nitrox fills ($10/fill)
- Transfers from/to airport to vessel
- On board payments for; Island taxes, etc…Please see below:
- Hotel Tax and Port Fees: US$95 per person
- Fuel Surcharge: US$80 per person
- Crew gratuities, dive instruction, dive gear rental (other than tanks, weights and weight belts), Nitrox ($10 per fill or $150 per week) and retail sales
- Although they do help arrange transfers to/from the boat they are not included in the package price and currently run $45 for up to two people (each way) and $25 per person thereafter.
- Pricing for the above package depends upon what cabin you want. Not all cabins will be available, so first come, first served! Couples will prefer cabins 1-5. Please see below:
VIP Staterooms: Queen bed, desk/chair, hanging closet, wardrobe, large window, TV, private ensuite bathroom and shower (couple only).
2021: $3,095 Main Deck Staterooms: Twin or Queen bed, desk/chair, hanging closet, wardrobe, large window(s), private ensuite bathroom and shower.
Staterooms 3-4, twins. Staterooms 5-7, queen or twins.
2021: $2,895 Lower Deck Staterooms: Twin lower and upper beds, dresser, hanging closet, port lights, private ensuite bathroom and shower.
- For more detailed info on the vessel, itineraries, inclusions and exclusions, etc. please go to: https://www.explorerventures.com/turks-caicos-liveaboard/
There are several airlines that service these islands (direct flights to Provinciales) and many of my clients want to easily use airline points to book the flights and save some money. I will be listing suggested flights shortly that you can book directly or use my booking agent. More info soon.
If you are interested in this trip or have any questions, please call or e mail me immediately as we need to plan for group space. A non refundable $500.00 (cash or check) deposit is required to hold your spot. Once deposited you will be liable for the balance of payment unless we can find someone to take your place. Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to departure (6 Sept. ’21). I highly suggest trip insurance in case you have to cancel as there are no refunds. You can find trip insurance info at www.diversalertnetwork.org (dan.org) or www.diveassure.com.
Checks payable to Orbit Marine, 3273 Fairfield Ave., Bridgeport,CT. 06605 We can take credit cards but a 3.5% service charge will be applied.
Thank you for your interest in this fabulous trip! Hope to hear from you soon!
Capt. Noel/Group Leader